Sunday, February 11, 2007

Jabim: Part 10 (Erifia)

When we arrived back on Coruscant, I took the men back to their post. Deadweight was the last one to leave, we stared at each other for a long moment, and he reached out and grabbed my wrist.

I had never been so demeaningly grabbed my in my whole life. He was scolding me, trying to show me he was tougher than I was. But then he did something I would have never expected. He pulled me to him, and tenderly rubbed my cheek.

He stole my lips. Took them from me. I wrapped my arms around him, one arm around his waist, the other holding his shoulder gently. He held his hands on my waist, and he pulled me closer to him.

My lekkus, all three of them began to wiggle. He took my hands into his, and held them tightly.

“Please, don’t leave, Erifia…”

I closed my eyes, and tears dropped down them, “You know I have to.”

“But, aren’t you happy?”

“Yes. I’m very happy… But…”

“But what? If you see a chance to be happy you take it.”

“I can’t,” I whispered into his ear, “I can’t, they will hunt me down. We will always be running.”

“Will I ever get to see you?”

“I don’t know,” I said, “I don’t know.”

“Don’t leave,” he ordered, his harsh tones caused me to flinch.

“Deadweight; Don’t.”

He began to sob, and he squeezed me in a tight hug, he cried on my shoulder. He kept apologizing again and again. Claiming he wasn’t good enough, he didn’t deserve even the few kisses he had taken.

I shushed him. My whispering hissing a constant reminder I was there. I kissed his cheek several times. Then he took my lips again. I gave them to him this time. He gently ran his fingers down my lekkus. I sighed as I tossed my arms around him.

I kissed him, many, many times. He pulled back from me.

“I forgot…” he kissed me again, this one longer, and he drew away from me, “You have to go, Erifia, remember?”

I nodded, and my smile from his kisses, turned into a frown. He stepped off the ship, and I was left on it. I stumbled backwards drunk from the kiss, and the feel.

I landed in a chair. My hands shook. My lips quivered. My lekkus wiggled. My whole body was thrown out of whack. I could do nothing but cry. Why did they outlaw this at the temple? This feeling that made me want to fly, but made me want to stay in his arms. A tingling in my spine that carried to my whole body and made me feel warm, safe and secure.

I wanted to leap around and sing, and dance. But without him I wanted to lay on a bed, and cry. I took a deep breath, but my lungs jumped, and it shook my whole body.

I finally was able to rise, and fly to the temple again. I paced back and forth and my lekkus wiggled. They were talking to themselves.

Where is he?
I miss him.
He touched me.
I want to be his.
He is wanting us.
Go back to him
We need to see him.
He is ours.
I want him to lead me to where I should be.
He will be lead.
“Shutup… I have to go inside.”
Every part of you wants him!
“Stop,” I pleaded.

My lekkus stopped wiggling, and my body stopped its onslaught of emotion. I walked out of the CIS ship, and I sent it to the nearest Republic base. I looked around, I missed Becca, and Tatooine. I missed the temple.

I miss him.

I went to where I had parked my ship. I wanted to see Tatooine. And yes, Becca.

“Where in the known universe is my ship?!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. My ship wasn’t there.

If you’ll excuse me-

I miss his hugs, and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

~Fin

PS from the Author = I am not happy about the new blogger. I am not happy about it at all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm I wonder where your ship ran off to...

11:18 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Found you a man, huh? I'd go back if I were you...

11:20 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I know how you feel Erifia. It is hard to love and not to be allowed to.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

I would commnet but what could I say you haven't allready heard before?

10:15 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Blogger was tough for me as well, Erifia.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home