Friday, March 23, 2007

200ps: The Two Queens of the Chess-Board: Part 4 (Erifia Apoc)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The music began. We had choreographed the whole show in that half hour. The song playing for me was “Girls just want to have fun.” By that earth Human Cyndi Lauper. I dropped my cloak, and all eyes fell on me.

It was a plaid red skirt, and a white blouse. I began to dance on my runway. All of them began to throw credits onto the runway.

The light went off me, and then Aayla dropped her cloak. She was wearing black leather. I scowled as she cracked a whip she had in her hand. The music now made sense, Something about touch and one’s own body, by some earth band. What’s up with this earth music?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Men turned to face her, She cracked her whip, and walked with confidence down the runway.

My music came on, and I used my three lekkus to do a spin, and they danced of their own accord, and I did a small jump in the air. The men started hooting and hollering. Aayla used the whips attached to her lekkus and she cracked them.

This stupidity went back and fourth until the men were out of money, and Jabba spoke up, “Mesonaba Herojoanoma Hesaasaaa…” About this time, I spaced out and didn’t pay attention to what he was saying, when I went back into focus he said, “Domnaaa Sombada Errrraaaaaaaaa*Burp*.” I rolled my eyes, as both Aayla and I were shackled and chained to Jabba.

Oola didn’t seem to happy about this. Trust me… Oola had no idea about being happy about a situation…

If you’ll excuse me… I think I’m going to throw up a little…

NO HUGS AND NO KISSES!!!!
Erifia Apoc

(Comment from the Author: There! There's your Banned post... Hmph...)

11 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

Looking faward to it :D

9:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man, that was the shortest post on recored, I think.
:-P

1:35 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Awe now, making a man wait is bad.

:-p

2:16 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Here we were looking forward to it!

3:02 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Love the outfits! tee-hee, I wonder if my Master would let me get those two outfits to wear?

10:51 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

AWSOME outfits . I agree strange earth music :D

8:18 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I think too I have to get something like that when I am back.

Jabba is repulsive, no wonder you feel like throwing up.

I heard that song once before, weird stuff indeed.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Those outfits.....*raises eyebrows*

Earth music is disturbing

1:23 PM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Eh Ya get used ta it.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

O.o nice outfit...

1:13 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

VERY unlikely Belda..Make that most highly unlikely When you're of age.. we'll see.. not before* has smug little grin on her face while an idea begins to form*

Earth music? mildly intresting.. I'm partial to the more medieval stuff, but there's a few decent bands..

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home