Wednesday, March 21, 2007

1 Year Today! 200sp: The Two Queens of the Chess-Board: Part 3 (Erifia Apoc)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dumbface and I were told that we had to work together and find some information from Jabba’s palace.

Given the information from Shaak Ti, Aayla and I were to dress in red and white, and decorate our bodies in henna. We sat across from each other, staring.

“I can’t apply it to myself,” I said, “And you can’t apply it to yourself. I will be nice, if you be nice.” I reached my hand out, and she took it, and we shook. Then I withdrew my hand, found hand sanitizer to sterilize my hand. She was using a lighter.

I dipped the brush in the super-henna, It dried after only five minutes and filled in a color in the same time. She laid down, and I started the design with a vortex circle and then I ran it until I made it seem like vines crawling up and around her body. The vines all had thorns, it took me a bit to do, but it looked good afterwards.

“Wow, that was an improvement on your body,” I said, “It gave it some features, some class.”

She retorted, “You’re a stupid tri’lek.”

I laid down on the bed, and waited in dread fear. She stood, and scraped off the dry henna, and then she looked in the mirror.

“Okay,” she said, “I’ll be nice.”

She began to stroke the brush over my body. It seemed to me to be chaos. She was going to pay. I waited for her to finish and the henna to dry. I jumped off after ten minutes and I ran to the mirror. She had made my designs very tribal, and they actually looked good.

“We need to coordinate outfits,” I said with my hands on my hip.

“I know… You dress like a slave-girl, and I dress like a peasant.”

“You…It takes the fun out of it if you insult yourself.”

“I know,” she smiled and winked.

“What if we use your lekkus wrapping style, and use my clothes, we attach chains and other things to both pieces.”

“That could work. But…”

It hit me, “Would it not be more beneficial to try and out dance each other? That could be our shtick. We both wear outfits that coordinate but don’t match. We try to out dance each other.”

“Okay. Okay. I’m okay with that. Remember, lets keep with the colors red, blue, indigo and white. I trust you to not dance like a peasant.”

She clenched her fist, “Look, we hate each other, lets just get this done.”

“Whatever,” I said.

We both packed and met on her ship. I was wearing a black cloak, and I had pulled tightly around me. She had a white cloak and had it pulled tightly around herself, “In my ship it will take us awhile to get to Tatooine. We all can’t have foreign technology.”

I laid back and waited. I fell asleep, and when we arrived there she kicked me to wake me up. I jumped awake and I swung my fist at her and she ducked under it. I sighed heavily, and I looked at her. Angry.

I left the ship, and once outside I saw Jabba’s palace. I pulled my cloak tightly to myself. She did the same, and we walked to the Palace’s door. It was answered by a twi’lek man, “You have some business with Jabba?”

“We are the entertainment,” he raised his eyebrow and Aayla and I both moved our hands in front of his face, we spoke together, “We are the entertainment.”

He opened the door, and led us downward. He took us into a back hallway, and led us to a room, “You will go on in thirty minutes. Be sure to wish Jabba happy-birthday. Also, keep in mind if you need special music you need to use the com-link to tell the band what you need and the lightning or whatever.”

He left the room, “I am so going to make more money then you,” I said to Aayla.

Aayla looked at me and laughed, “If they like fat ugly twi’leks.”

“Then you’ll do fine, won’t you?”

“Nerfherder!” She yelled at me.

“Sithspit!”

“Clone!”

“Padawan!”

“Idiot!”

“Know-it-all!”

“Dumbface!”

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to beat this dumb-face in a Yo Momma competition,

Cloaks and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

(I have survived a year of blogger, I heard that was the hard part and once you get a year, you are good to go. I am so happy to have made it this far, and I plan on making it another year. I am so excited. I want to thank everyone who comments, and especially William. If it weren't for him, reading from the beginning, I don't know what I'd have done.

So, *Holds a gladd of klingon blood wine* Here's to good freinds, and another year at blogger!

Want to see the original post that started it all?

HERE!!!

Thanks everyone, Happy Bloggerversary to me!)

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*claps*

Congrats! *tosses Force gitter*

You made it.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Happy Bloggerversary, E to A!

You go, girl!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Happy Anniversery!* passes over present* after the mission you can use it to beat the pudu out of Aalya.. *grins* *rasies glass in toast*

11:23 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:23 PM  
Blogger Godfrey Zebulon said...

Congratulations Erifia!

11:32 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Congrads Erifia! *hands Erifia a bag with many fun surprises inside it*

Hope to see many more years of wonderful tales comming from you!

1:20 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Congrats Erifia!!!!! Happy Bloggerversary .You are your tales are as part on the net as google.Keep up the great work :D
*claps & cheers *

6:36 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sigh, if only you two would work together, you could accomplish anything.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Happy Bloaversary! A great post from you!

3:27 PM  
Blogger supergirl said...

Happy anniversery!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

*holds up a glass of Klingon Wine*
Cheers and don't let her get you down. To another year!!!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Congrats Erifia. You made it this far and now it can only get better.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home