Monday, March 26, 2007

200ps: The Two Queens of the Chess Board: Part 5 (Erifia)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Okay. Aayla and I hate each other. This is common knowledge. We hate each other so much that when we look at each other, actual daggers come from our eyes and stab each other.

But I have never seen someone hate both of us. Usually what one of us lacks, the other makes up for, and everyone can like either of us. You follow?

This Oola… First of all she is puke green. That is disgusting. She wears these gothic type outfits (Which are kind of cool) but I digress! She is a disgusting filth of twi’lek. She actually enjoys spending time with Jabba, and she lays on him.

Aayla and I are all like trying to break our chains, and she is trying to enter his flesh through his mouth or something. Two Words…. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I guess that’s more like one really long word. It had been twelve hours since Aayla and I were strapped to Jabba. We had to change into this atrocious little metal number, and we’ve sat here. Both of us more than capable of getting out and killing him… But waiting.

When the worst thing ever walked through the door… General Grevious.

Both Aayla and I turned our faces away. I cleverly hid my face with my one hand. He walked down in front of the huge blubbery mass, and he knelt.

“Prince Jabba *Cough*. I am here to discuss that one thing *Cough* that we were to discuss *Cough*.”

“Messoonaabbababaaaaa Joaoendapabbaa-“ I spaced out again… My mind wandered back to Deadweight for a moment, and when I came back I think he was still on his second word, “andmdaaaannnaaabbaa…”

“Because, we will see *cough cough* that you are the ruler of *Cough cough hack up a lung on the floor* Tatooine.”

Jabba laughed, “Hooo Hooo Hooo. Me so no wabba stupid droids!”

Was that three words of English in the same sentence? I just realized, as handy as this was to have the bad-guys talking right in front of me, we needed proof.

I moved towards Oola, as Sagacious Crumb began to point and laugh at Grevious. I wanted to kill that little thing… Oh so bad. I grabbed something from my pile of clothing. I activated it and stuck it on my metallic clothing, it blended right it… I sat down by Jabba with my hands covering my face like I was crying.

Grevious coughed again, “What do I have to do to prove to you we are *Cough Cough* worthy of your funding?”

“Shooontabla.”

I couldn’t help but bust out laughing, and Aayla laughed too… He just said ‘Shooontabla’ say it out loud. Say it! Ahahahaa…

Now, what does Shooontabla mean?

If you’ll excuse me, I left my Huttese dictionary in my non metallic outfit,

Shooontabla and Shooontabla,
Erifia Apoc

PS. Shooontabla.










PSS. Shooontabla…

6 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

Dam this Oola lays over Jabba an enjoys it .. * shivers * .Oola scares me :/

11:01 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So what's the deal with Crumb anyway? He just sits there and laughs.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"actual daggers come from our eyes and stab each other"

OUCH!

12:50 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Shooontabla…
HAHA! I know what that means!
But I not telling youuuuuuu!!!!!

12:52 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was a shoontabla post, Erifia.

2:26 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

Um what does "shoontabla" mean? I must know! I hope General Grievous doesnt recongnise you and Aayla!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home