Thursday, March 29, 2007

200ps: The Two Queens of the Chess Board: Part 6 (Erifia)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Shooontabla – (Verb) In Huttese Shoontabla means to suffer while dieing.

Both I and Aayla laughed, long and hard we laughed. We didn’t know that’s what it meant, and I am sure neither did Grevious when Jabba dropped him into the Rancor pit.

I didn’t see what was going on, but of boy did I hear it. Grevious was coughing up a storm and there were saber noises, and Rancor roars, etc. etc. The fight lasted a long time. Eventually, Grevious crawled back up out of the pit.

“I broke your Rancor, you need another one. *Cough*.” He stood up and extended both sabers, and I have to say, for once, I was impressed by Grevious. That was the coolest line he ever had.

Jabba seemed impressed by this. He began to speak in huttese again. I recorded it all. He agreed to assist the CIS in funding, if he was made ruler of Tatooine, and he was paid back double what he gave out.

Aayla and I scooted close to each other and we began to speak using our lekkus.

“We need to get out of here now…Dumbface.”

“Duh… Stupid…”

“Do you have a plan?”

“No.”

“I do. But…”

“But?”

“We only have once chance to do it, if we fail we are toast.”

Oola spoke using her lekkus and we both heard it loud and clear, “I can tell him, and you’ll both be stuck here forever, or, you can work with me and never look at my Jabba again.”

If you’ll excuse me, next post I have a very, very funny response to that,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

9 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

hehe “I broke your Rancor, you need another one." I bet the rancor shoontabla :D

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I never knew rancors were easily broken.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

I bet it did, cooltopten! LOL!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You two are so funny! LOL!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Definately the Odd Couple you two are!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Very odd indeed. Grievous and funny, now that I ought to see.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

I like the off couple.
That Rancor was overdue for a good wacking anyway. Nice job Grievous.
Can't wait for your response.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

I have more sinse of humor than Grevious.
That should tell you something.

1:40 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

You both make me giggle. Cant wait until you come home! May the Force be with you always!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home