Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Finality.

I stood on the steps of the Jedi temple. I eyed it, and it eyed me back. I extended both of my lightsabers. The Purple and the White one glowed against my skin, and it glowed against the walls at dusk with rain making them sizzle occasionally.

I walked towards the building, and I opened the door. When I entered one of the Jedi Masters saw me. I threw my saber, and jumped over his smoldering corpse. I caught my saber, and headed towards the rooms. One room, by one room, I sent my sabers in and cut down the jedi at rest.

When I came to the library Mace was there to stop me. I stood my ground, and he leapt into the air. I activated a thermal, and I stood there was he came down. Five, four, three, two… and as he dropped down on top of me, I rolled forward, and he exploded. I ran before the radiation from the thermal killed me.

Shaak-Ti was there. I threw both of my sabers, knowing she only had one, as my blades flanked, and struck, she screamed and fell to the ground.

I leapt into the air. I looked around quickly, there were several jedi waiting to stop me. I spun in a circle, as fast as I could. Blade after blade fell. Jedi after jedi died.

Barriss and Kriss stood as my next obstacle. I eyed them down. Barriss laid down her saber, and Kriss tossed her to the side, in one movement, I removed both of their heads.

Obi-Wan then stood in front of me. He brought his sword down towards me, and it grazed my flesh. I stabbed it into his chest, and withdrew as he fell lifeless to the ground.

The last barrier for me was Master Yoda.

“Do this why do you?!?” He screamed, “Inferna you are?”

“No, I’m Erifia. I’ve just had enough for your problems. I am doing what someone else should have done.”

He held his hand up, and I flew backwards, and I released a saber and threw it at him. He threw it back, and it cut off one of my legs. I fell to the ground, and I stood on my hands. I used the force to hold the saber to my foot, and he leapt towards me a whirlwind of fury.

I blocked his blows, but eventually he cut me in half, and my last words were…







































“April Fools!”

Now back to your regulary scheduled post series…

Title: 200ps: The Two Queens of the Chess Board: Part 7 (Erifia)

Lekkus wiggling and speaking, “Deal, because frankly, sister, I wouldn’t want to willingly look at him even if they would give me a lot of money for it too…”

Her plan, after she related it to us, was relatively simple.

Aayla and I looked at each other when it was time to put our plan in action. Everyone was asleep, and Oola unlocked our chains. We grabbed our stuff, and we left.

Once we got outside, we both kind of looked at each other, like, “Could it really be that simple?”

We went to my ship, and we both got into it. I sat in the pilot seat, and she sat next to me. I started laughing, and she looked at me, “What is so funny?”

“Can you believe how stupid that Oola was? He doesn’t even have any redeeming qualities… When he made us touch him, I felt like I was touching vomit wrapped in carrion flesh, and it smelled reminiscent of that.”

She laughed, “Yeah… It kind of did.”

“I got the film and everything…”

“Uhm… Good,” said Aayla, “I… I just wanted to say, Runt, that we made sort of a good team.”

“I guess we did, dumb-face.”

“But don’t think I am going to go soft on you…”

“I wouldn’t expect you to stupid…”

“Good, then lets get home, and never speak of this to anyone.”

I responded, “I agree… Let’s never speak of this event to anyone.”

“What are we going to do to pass the time?”

“Stupid…”

“Trilek…”

“Dumbface…”

“Runt…”

If you’ll excuse us, we have some serious time to pass.

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

8 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

Dayum! I was like: WTF?
I did notice that you didn't 'try' to kill me there...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OH MY STARS AND GARTERS!
I had a Vader flash back...
I need a drink...
*slams on back*

12:36 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Now that is a good one.

1:02 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

* Faints and regains conciousness * phweew April fools ...* Lays down again *

2:16 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

YOu, you killed me. You have a twisted sense of humor, I have to say that much.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

don't you ever spook me like that again. How come I was spared as well?

Glad it was *only* a joke.

2:23 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

*tee-hee* Erifia! Good one! You had me going! April Fools! *tee-hee*

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's naughty, Erifia!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home