Thursday, April 12, 2007

Real World Adventures with My Author 1 (Erifia)

I don’t know, have any of you other bloggers ran into your author? I mean, just randomly running around your lives, in your lives? See, I write this journal, or more my author writes this journal… But I am a step ahead of myself.

Okay, so it all started this morning. I was running from two Magna Guards, not because I was scared, but because I needed to get some better ground so that way I could fight them on my terms instead of them jumping me in an alley.

Then, out of nowhere, my author pops out of nowhere, and he has a gun, and he goes crazy on the droids.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He did a roll, and he fired at me, and when I moved, the droid behind me fell. He laughed and released the clip on his gun.

“What are you doing here?!” I yelled at him.

“The better question is, what am I doing here.”

“I just asked that.”

“Nope, you asked something entirely different.”

I spoke because he forced me to, “I asked something entirely different- Stop that! Seriously, why are you here?”

“Because, I got bored.”

“Nice. I’m glad I am a source of entertainment for you.”

“I’d like to think of you as an indigo clown.”

I extended my sabers, and I ran after him, and he ran away.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But that wasn’t it, when I got to my ship he was sitting there chatting it up with Becca. Of course, she was brilliantly intelligent for him.

“So any way Rebecca,” he said, “I understand that right now, I am in this world for no other reason then there was a pan dimensional vortex that opened up caused by the alpha radio waves during my radio-show today, what is happening is I am here because the vortex needed to counterbalance the universal weight of the universe in which you live.”

“That sounds logical,” she said, “But there is a flaw in your plan, see this isn’t your actual universe, there are only several things here that are indeed your own. Erifia, Tatooine, this ship, they are the only things that really belong to you. Everything else is from the mind of The Director. I’m not even yours because I was a real person back in the your dimension.”

“So therefore, what you are saying is that to create the proper weight balance, you need to take something from this dimension over, and then once the vortex begins to close, I put it back through, and then it balances the alpha with the beta.”

“Absolutely.”

I stared at Becca… She looked up to me, and she laughed, “I mean, I don’t know.”

Cute… I hate when he comes to this universe.

“Hey Erifia, I know I made you smart, did you catch all of that.”

“I don’t want to go,” I said, “I really don’t want to… I’m a twilek… How could I possibly fit in?”

He laughed. I don’t know if it was a good thing.

If you’ll excuse me, I have to get packed for earth,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

9 Comments:

Blogger Kid Flash said...

That man needs a new tie and jacket.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Kid Flash said...

Anyone who ever comes to your universe through a vortex usually spells annoyance or intergalactic battle. Luckily for you it was just annoyance.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Do you have to have a passport?

2:55 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

I thought he looked cool :).so your going to earth , I heard its a strange place :)

4:05 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

*LOL* Erifia! You can be so funny at times! Really! I think your cool. I wanna be as cool as you when I grow up...

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're coming to Earth? Cool!

Uh, just try not to blow the planet up, OK. I keep all of my stuff here.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heehee, I love it!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Hey while you are there can you take of this Hayden Christensen guy for me? I'm so sick of people think I'm him, yo.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home