Sunday, April 08, 2007

200!!!! Photo Memories…

(Note from the Author: All pictures are links!)



This is me.



So… There was this one time, when I got invited to a slumber party… and needless to say… I was frightened.



This is my mother… Isn’t she beautiful?



This is my sidekick… Isn’t she… Isn’t she something…



This is my baby boy… He’s cute, and smelly, and I love him.



Those are my old professors, no wonder I became so mean, HA!



Ignore that… Ignore That!



This Fooled Mace Windu, not that that is saying much.



What I wear when I relax… Sexy, ain’t I?



I don’t quite understand how that happened, but it did… Right?



Its funny how different I was back then… I wouldn’t have changed it for the world.



Look at how tough I look! I love blasters, almost as much as I love my sabers.



I love that dress… I love, I love, I love that dress!



NOTHING!



This is my author…

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got some serious things to do…

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. Thanks for sticking it through with me everyone!

10 Comments:

Blogger Phobia said...

*hugs* congrats! and I can guarantee you'll make it through another 200 this much the force tells me

9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Whhoohooo! I'm right behind you, I'm at 82.

11:03 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

*winks* niccccce pics, E to A.
Congrats, you hotty.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Just what is you author doing in that picture?

Congrats.

Can you survive another 100?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Erifia's Author said...

Asking forgiveness. I am a very mean person to my character... Specifically Erifia.

11:30 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Congrats :D , well done and some great pics .Keep up the great work and (hot) pics :)

5:43 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

What a collection of pin-up pictures, Erifia!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

200! That's wonderful. Congratulations. I love all your pictures, though I think my favorite might be you in that Catholic School girl's costume. Rraarrr.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*claps and bows* Congratulations! If I ever even make it to 100 I'll be lucky!
I love reading your blog even if I don't always leave comments.
:)

9:44 AM  
Blogger Nightwing said...

What a great way to celebrate 200 posts then to show those beautiful...beautiful...pictures *drools*

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home