Saturday, April 14, 2007

Real World Adventures with My Author 2 (Erifia)

There was a flash. A bright flash, and I was real. Or, I was as real as I could be. We were sitting in a Radio Booth. He was sitting there, relaxed, as if nothing had ever happened, I was confused.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I looked around, and then I looked at him.

“What is going on? Where is all the technology?”

“My laptop is about as technological as it gets… So no lightsabers!”

“How am I going to fit in? I’m Indigo, and I’m a twi’lek.”

He laughed again. I hate that laugh. This laugh that mocks my intelligence, it mocks my belief. It mocks me. I wanted to slap him. So… I did. When my hand connected with his cheek, I felt suddenly better.

“Feel better?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“Good, until I can have my people figure out what is going on, you and I are going someplace where you can blend in.”

“Where is that?”

“A convention.”

“A what?”

“You’ll see.”

So we got into his primitive vehicle. It was gas run, and it was on the ground. How inconvenient. Not many people looked at me. Several commented on how good my costume was on the way to car.

I don’t understand. Costume? This world is weird. I don’t like it. He drove, and on the radio was different weird music. It was bland, pointless, tasteless, not even my lekkus awknowledged it as music.

What is a Convention? Why does my Author want to take me there?

Why does it take so long to get such a short distance in this world?

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!
(note to author: I love it! LOLOLOL)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

You need some gel for that hair? i got lots!

I KID!!!!!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

*smiles sympathetically* I've been to some strange worlds..but this earth takes the cake... and BTw.. if you meet a girl with a black shirt that says" D Generation X " on it, tell her I said hi.. She has brown hair like me..

*smacks Ani* I know what I outghta do.. motor oil.. yeah that's it..

( note to author: I had to say it.. Just had to.. *giggles insanely*)

12:32 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

That earth scares me :) , is the author half wookie ? just kidding :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That world scares me, Erifia. I wouldn't want to go there.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home