Thursday, July 05, 2007

Questions from You: Part 3

Thanks for your questions! The Third set is answered here. Want to ask another question, or ask a first question, ask here: erifiaapoc@gmail.com

- - - - -

This is from The Chosen of the Force, An-Dawg in the Hizz-Ouse! To E-to-the-A, “How many times have you tried to kill Obi-Wan? And for Force sake WHY?!”



Good Question: This is a very bad question, dawg. Check it, see back in the old school days, Ob’s and I were learning together. Ob’s was a hottie, back then, with only a mild cheeto obsession.

He was the man dawg. Hot. Strong. I was digging up in his grill. Now, what happened? He had one too many orange death sticks, and boy went crazy-gone in the head, dig?

Boy went walking in two directions, and forgot to tell his legs to move. So Ob’s got big, and I stayed small…

And Thrizzle, my nizzle. I tried to lip-lock thrice.

Cool, Good Answer Erifia… This one comes from The Prof Who has one for Erifia, “How often have you thought fondly about our kiss?”



Well Professor, It was an amazing kiss, and you are a sexy man. Make no mistake. I don’t think often of it because it is a distracting thought, and lately, I’ve been way too busy to think twice about it.

I do however want to state, that it wouldn’t work between you and I, for one reason and one reason only. You can read my mind.

I hate the thought of you reading my personal private thoughts, and I know you are a man of honor, but I just can’t shake the feeling that if we were fighting you would use that to your advantage.

Or, if I was planning a surprise party and you knew I was keeping a secret… Then you would read my mind.

My greatest fear is that you would read the thoughts in my middle lekku.

So though I think fondly of you Prof, and I love going out boozing with you, it just couldn’t work… I hope I don’t hurt you… I don’t want you to feel upset.

Okay, here we go, another one from The Prof Who has one for Becca, he says, “Seriously Bec, how often does she talk about me?”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Professor, I like, I don’t know… But let’s get serious here, you don’t want her. She can’t understand you… I can… I don’t know, like you and I… We could be something Professor.

You know I’m a telepath right? I didn’t get my powers from the X gene… I got it from like… This weird pool I fell into when I was younger. But, when I came out, I could like, read the minds of others by looking into their eyes.

It would be great Xavier…. You don’t mind if, I don’t know, I call you Xavier, right? We could have a perfect relationship… No secrets… It would be just you and I… I don’t know… Reading minds, playing tricks on people… And come on… I am your specie…

I think…

I don’t know! Forget about her Xavier. Come to me…

I can make you forget about her Xavi-

We have to cut Becca off there… She keeps going on, and on, the next one comes from Jedi Phobia heading towards Erifia, “Okay, I gotta ask, why try to outdo Aayla? It’s quite clear you’re so much better than she is. Why prove it?”




Well, before I get into this, thank you for the complement.

AAYLA! I HATE YOU!

See, Pho, back in the day, Aayla used to beat me up… The best place to see these many occurrences is from a list of links I am going to provide right here.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

Okay… Let’s start with, she’s like a little yippy dog, when you pretend to throw a stick she runs head first into a tree. She is a child… You know the kind when you say the sky is blue, they countinuely tell you its Pink, even though they know its blue.

Trying to prove that I am better then her is not a problem. I am… This is no ego-centric actions, nor big headedness. So, to prove it to her, would deflate her ego which is so much bigger then mine.

So… She’s my opposite, she’s brute force and senselessness, and I am calm collected deceit.

We are opposite, but you know the person who uses the Queen as a distraction in a chessboard, can wipe them out with stragety…

Okay… Aayla you suck.

Again…

- - - -

Hey everyone, thanks for your questions, keep them coming, I will be answering them for a couple of weeks. One set every three days.

-The Author!

8 Comments:

Blogger Phobia said...

*nods* You and I are more alike than I first thought. Even some of the freinds I have now I used to hate.. Yusuke used to pick on me to no end.. And Anakin.. don't get me started* snort*

To sum it up, later on yusuke explained to me he only picked on me to make me stronger. And in a surreal way it worked.. I learned not to put up with anyone's crap.Which in turn helped me later whenever I had to go on a mission with my master and we faced a planet where Jedi were outcasts.. butlong story. I'll have to talk about that in a post sometime ^.^

9:16 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Sure you don't want to go in an unending nearly mirror rivarly?

And Master Yoda, I got your question. ;)

9:55 PM  
Blogger Henchman432 said...

Vote Henchy.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Yo, I asked how many times you tried to KISS Obi-Wan not kil him! Geeesuuss!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Quite a list you got there, Efiria.

Think she might hate Aayla?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Can I kill you now? All of you?

Yes,that is my question.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I understand, Erifia. We'll always have Poconos City.

And I'm not sure it would work with us Becca. While I don't mind reading other people's thoughts, I really don't like having my mind read.

Also, you look like you might be a little young. I insist that my dates be of legal drinking age. It usually makes the dates go much smoother.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home