Sunday, July 08, 2007

Questions from You: Part 4

Thanks for your questions! The Fourth set is answered here. Want to ask another question, or ask a first question, ask here: erifiaapoc@gmail.com

- - - - -

This one is going out to one the least known of all of my characters, the Wookie Psychiatrist, it’s coming from Godfrey Zebulon, it asks, “If you were asked to mediate an argument between Anakin, Dark Jedi Kriss, Yoda, Gar-Gar, Tee and a floating head, how would you mediate this?”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BRrrrrbbbjjj Shhhe ookkk Bubububububububu Shhhheelkkk.

Geeeggghhh skjejjj ahhhhhhhbebebe.

Vvvvvvvvvv!!!

Gvgvgbbbbbbooooooo sjhhehhhhhhhhh Gggggggggggggggggggg!

Fffffffffffffffbbbbbb ggggggooooghhhhhba!

Nnnnnnnnnnn AaAAAAAANNNnnnn Fbbb.

Bududududdududududududu Gah!

Maavfffffb Vy bebe patooie.

BhhhhhhhaaaaazzzPoof. Shjhhhekjjjekjejeeeebbbbbbaaaaaaaaggggggg Maaav.

(Erifia: Hey… Author… He’s speaking Shyriiwook.
Author: What do we do?
Erifia: They can’t understand him. Tell him to speak common.
Author: He’s holding a wookie crossbow… You tell him.
Erifia: Let him keep going…)

Bbbbbbbbfffffvvvvvvvmmmmmmaaaaaa!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Floating head shjhejhsjshsjhsshshshhhhh!

*The Wookie appears to be done speaking.*

Yeah… I think he said something about shooting them all… Anyway… Here we go, next question is going to… No way… Seriously? Darth Inferna… OH! No wonder, its coming from Darth Catia Ravenstone Who asks, “Why must you always fight Erifia for control? Wouldn’t it be easier to win her trust and then take control of her body?”



Who are you? Look here… You… Leech. Think about this, I am Darth Inferna! I am not someone who you say, “I’m going to trust you.” You just don’t do that with me.

I’m blunt, and I’m boisterous. If I were to make friends with anyone, I would say, “I’m going to stab you in the back.” You don’t have to be subtle. That’s for sissies who can’t physically do anything.

I would rather make Erifia Cry through pain then cry through losing trust in me. How ridiculous. To think someone could trust me…

HA!

Like seriously… I’ll kill anyone. Everyone knows it. Why be subtle when you can be feared? Like, whenever Erifia hears me whisper in her head, she knows some real Bantha Droppings are going down.

I’d rather be a vulture picking at dead flesh, then a leech hiding on someone.

You… You leech and Erifia are the same… That’s sad… You both must die… Yup, that’s it. I’m going to kill you both…

Wait!

NO!

If I kill Erifia, then I kill myself, but since I am a separate entity then Erifia wouldn’t I just attach to another jedi? Or, if I kill Erifia am I just a – Ow… Enough of that…

But I am still going to kill you, Leech.

DESTROY YOU ALL!

Inferna Out!

Crazy as- Did she even answer the question? Anyway… The next one is up on the chopping block is….Blockade Boy Who sends a question to the… Wookie Psychatrist, “It’s a two parter, if that’s okay, #1: What’s your opinion of primal scream therapy? #2: What shampoo do you recommend for my dense, oily back hair?”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wwwwwwooobbbbaaa!

Vvvvbbvbvbvbvbvbbvbvbvbv Bababababa nnnnnnnnaaaa!

Suuuuuvbbbbbbtptptptp fonfnnnngggg Deeeehheheheheh.

Vvvvbbbbb ffoooofnfonnnnn Aaaadddzzzz…

(Author: Erifia, he’s talking Shy-Wookie again.
Erifia: Shyriiwook.
Author: Whatever… What’s he saying?
Erifia: He said something about it only helping in the most extreme cases of stress and anger otherwise, that it should only be used to intimidate your clients into paying.
Author: Of course. What did he say about shampoo?
Erifia: Look.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“Bnnnabbbnnn adb Bunnok”

And the last question comes from… I’m humbled… Ladies and Gentleman the last question of this set comes from the "Legendary Grandmaster Yoda" He asks Erifia, “A rumor there is, that related to the founder of Head Tentacles Club For Men you are. True that is?”



Master Yoda… This slander was invented by the one and only Aayla Secura to slander my name. You can’t believe them. It certainly wasn’t my no good low down, pig stealing, daughter abandoning, stupid face, lekku losing, woman mongering, donkey kicking, cow tiping, Roast Beasting Zoom Zoombling, Thing Wongering, Dance Killing, MONKEY EATING, CHANGE COUNTING… Father of mine.

Okay… You caught me Master Yoda… One of my father’s biggest assets is Head Tentacles Club for Men. What he does is clones Lekkus in vats, so that way he can attach them to the loosing lekku’s men. He also has a less known line, and he calls it, “Lekku Enchancement” its basically for Lekku loosing women.

My father could sell you a lekku or two if you were looking for them. I’ll make sure he attaches them for free, or else I’ll make him get his sixth set.

I got your back Master Yoda… Nothing but love.

- - - -

Hey everyone, thanks for your questions, keep them coming, I will be answering them for a couple of weeks. One set every three days.

-The Author!

12 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

Head Tentacles Club for Men

I missread that. I wont say what i thought it said.

ROFL!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wookies need shampoo, and lots of it! HAHAHAHAHA!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Can I punch Wookie Psychiratrist? Oh and real Question, did you know some pharmacuticales can get rid of your Infernia problem?

8:16 PM  
Blogger ? said...

To Sapphire.. Did you know the whole war between the Empire the Rebels and evreyone was orchastratied by one being....Jar Jar Binks?

Yes. His true evil is shocking.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Wookie Psychiratrist...

Can I kill him as well?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Mostly for Windu was I asking - Look good with head tentacles, he would.

Attach the lekku quietly while the subject is sleeping, can they?

12:23 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Is that shampoo good for fine, soft hair like mine?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Poor Chewie, a face only a Wookie could love.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Jeremy Rizza said...

"For When Your Baby is Ugly as Sin?" In that case, no thanks. (Although I should probably pick up a bottle for Tusker.)

8:54 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I recommend that Godfrey is not sent to a chat show host to be interviewed.

Back from vacation.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Little Ani said...

That wookie scares me. Makes my nose itch, too!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Well then it's a good thing he was able to come back before the talk show thing. His area is more diplomatics and politics.. and plus.. I bugged him to send in a question after a very hard day of table negoatations .. Long story.. too long.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home