Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Questions from You: Set 5

Thanks for your questions! The Fifth set is answered here. Want to ask another question, or ask a first question, ask here: erifiaapoc@gmail.com

- - - - -

Hey Kiddies, this one comes from Vos, and it is addressed to me, “Hey Author: Why did you make Apoc look like Secura, my former padawan? Is it because you wanted me for a master?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay it goes down like this, Vos. You notice the simularities between Erifia and Aayla? Congrats. They are both twi’leks.

But, there are more subtle differnces. Like three lekkus, her profession in the jedi order.

And I do not want you for a master.

Now if you ask me professionally, from author to author, the answer changes. When I first started blogging, Aayla Secura was my favorite, and I wanted to write as her, but there were two others, so using a clever slip from my brother’s (Crazy Ewok) spelling mistake, I got her last name, Apoc. Then, I used the name of my profile from Star Wars Battlefront 2, an I got my girl.

The picture was the first cool picture of a twi’lek I found.

I also used Padawan Erifia in a game of Star Wars RPG. That helped develop her a character.

Hope that helped… Vos.

This come from two willing combatants: Vegeta and Darth Vader “Can I punch Wookie Psychiatrist?” And “Can I kill him as well?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Depends on how much you pay me.

And depends on if you can find another Wookie Psychiatrist to replace him.

And another question, this one addressed to… Well its not really addressed to anyone, so we will let Inferna answer because her name is in it, Vegeta asks, “Did you know Some Pharmaceuticals can get rid of your Inferna problem?”



Its Vegeta right?

There are certain things we do not tell Miss Apoc. One of them is that she can get rid of me with medication. So if I was you, “Saying Prince” or “Sunshine Prince” I would just keep quiet about that okay?

And furthermore, the thought that I am actually just a split personality of Erifia Apoc is absurd. How dare you imagine that I am actually a product of Dissociative Identity Disorder.

And if you ever mention the medication to anyone other then me again, I will have to do unspeakable things to keep you quiet.

You’re a “Sunshine Prince” you can use your imagination.

This one goes out from “?” to Leuba Sapphire, he asks, “Did you know the whole war between the Empire the Rebels and everyone was orchestrated by one being....Jar Jar Binks? Yes. His true evil is shocking.”

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Actually, I didn’t know that. That’s uncommon information. I knew I should have killed him when I had the chance.

Now are you saying that Jar Jar Binks was the one who caused the empire? If that’s the case then I really should have killed him.

However, if he was the one who started the Rebellion I would kiss him, and put up with “Mesa Jar Jar Binks… Whosa yousa?” For ten minutes.

Wait: So what you are saying is that Jar Jar is actually a master of both sides of the force, and he can use his battle meditation and… No way…

You. Person with the Symbol for a name… Keep talking… I need more info.

- - - -

Hey everyone, thanks for your questions, keep them coming, I will be answering one more set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-The Author!

7 Comments:

Blogger Little Ani said...

Ahhhh. I got one for ya! Can I touch your Liuuks thingys? Heehee.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Yeah, nice question, twerp.

He spelt it wrong...

HA!

Wait...

That means I did too.

Frap.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

He'll touch anything.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No commnet, Vader.

Good answers BTW. :-P

11:04 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Infernia : Do you think I should be intimidated after your last little crying fit In Erifia"s brain?


BaH! I can destroy a planet with my own power.

12:35 AM  
Blogger Wolverine said...

Yeah an' that's just wit' yer breathe Veg head.

Ok question to the Author Have ya got a pocket dimension in that Fro?

12:38 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Infernia doesn't sound like the ideal interviewee.

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home