Saturday, September 30, 2006

“Eh… That’s no big deal. Everyone wants to kill me, why not you too?”

(Read from Her view. She's got one too.)


“Barriss. I cannot teach you more until you are willing to learn. Do you want to hear what I have to say?”

“Yes, I would like to hear what you have to say,” she said softly.

“You have to let yourself feel these things. If you don’t you’ll build up and want to kill everyone you care for. See what’s it done to you? You’ve contained resentment for Lumaniara and now it is hurting you.”

“I don’t know how to let myself feel those things, Erifia,” She laid her head down and began to cry.

“I can teach you,” I said, squeezed her shoulder softly.

“But would you take me on, knowing that I want to kill you,” she asked as she grabbed my hand.

“Eh… That’s no big deal. Everyone wants to kill me, why not you too?”

“No, Master! That’s not the way it should be.” Barriss stated.

“Let’s start with this, I am ordering you to yell at me knight. Hit me if you want. I want you to yell and yell, yell at me about all the things I’ve done to you.”

She looked at me, waiting for me to tell her it was a joke, “I don’t yell much, and why would I yell at you?”

“Because I ordered you to, knight,” I said in an almost demeaning way.

“I’M NOT A KNIGHT! I’M STILL A PADAWAN!” She yelled at me, and she grabbed her padawan braid out, and showed it while yelling, “SEE THIS? UNTIL THE COUNCIL REMOVES THIS, I’M STILL A PADAWAN!”

“Oh, that’s right,” I said trying to edge her on, “You’re just a useless padawan.” My master had done this to me a long time ago.

“EVEN THOUGH I AM A PADAWAN, I’M NOT USELESS,” she yelled at me.

“Prove it, Padawan. Yell at me! Useless jedi. What have you done?” Please Barriss… Break… Break so I don’t have to yell at you anymore.

“I’VE LEARNED TO BE A JEDI HEALER,” she yelled at me.

This wasn’t working, “Yet you hit me? You want to kill me,” I sat up, and I pushed her shoulder. Let it out Barriss. Please, “What kind of a healer are you?” One that has saved my life, twice.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to tick Barriss Off,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Sounds like an Anger Management Course.

5:36 AM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

You want to help me but you yell at me. What's up with that?

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home