Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Search for the Bubblebubkin; Part 4 (Becca)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don’t know… It seems like we’ve been on a terrible wild Bubblebubkin chase, running into lots of people. Trying to find a little toy… I don’t know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So as we went to see Padme, a couple clones stopped us. I looked at them, and I sighed.

“Look, I don’t know, okay? I just have to see the Senator. Geez… I don’t know I haven’t had this much trouble seeing a leader since that time Dark Helmet was playing with his dolls.”

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Oh you’re helmet is so big,” the little man said with a high pitched voice as a doll of Erifia kissed his head, “It almost makes me wish I wasn’t a jedi so I could kiss you…”

“I don’t know,” he mimicked my voice, “But I would love to kiss you at the same time.”

So both Erifia-doll and My-doll were kissing this dark helmet doll, and he is making the kissy, kissy, sounds.

“Marry me, both you…” he said in a manly voice, “You know you can’t resist me, Star Wars women are always attracted to a man of my particular Spoof nature and helmet size…”

“I don’t know,” I chimed in, “It would be awful hard to get around.”

“How much of that did you hear?!”

“I don’t know,” I responded, “Enough, I guess.”

“Get out! Get out!”

Talk about mood swings.

End Flashback

They shrugged. That was it. I concentrated. They removed their helmets. I looked at the one in his eyes. I read his thoughts.

Every single thought and memory was mine. My eyes began to glow and I planted one of my own, The ball in your hands is a bomb, and if you stop playing with it, it will explode. He began to play with the fake ball, and I moved onto the next one. His thoughts and memories were mine. I then planted one for him, Your gun is your girlfriend and she’s been upset because you’ve not been speaking with her. He then began to speak with his gun, begging and pleading for it not to leave him.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged sweetly, and walked through the door. Padme was there, with a Red Haired Woman and some Guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Excuse me… I don’t know… I just was wondering… My little tauntaun here, he’s missing his toy, and I was told you may know something of it.”

That guy gasped, “Yeah. I know something, girl. Palps ordered earl to infiltrate a ship to steal a toy. I thought maybe he was just playing with earl… But I guess not.”

The red haired woman hit him, “You let him steal from a tauntaun.”

Padme then hit him too, “That was like so wrong!”

He held both his arms, “You can find it in his secret vault. It’s on Coruscant. It’s hidden behind the big picture of himself on the wall.”

“I don’t know…”

“The vault’s access code is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, gurl.”

“What? I don’t know a lot, but isn’t that stupid? That sounds like the kind of combination an idiot would have on his luggage.”

“Back off dawg!” That guy said.

“I mean… I don’t know,” I said as I led Tatooine to the Ship. We are going to get that bubblebubkin if it is the last thing I like do.

-Becca

Ps. 12

5 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

*gumbles* Geees! Always wacking my arms those two are! I always have bruises! *crosses arms and tries to looks mad*

11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am not always wacking your arms! *wacks Ani's arm* Letting Palps steal a toy from a tauntaun! *wacks arm again*

11:39 AM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! Obi-Wan has the same combo on his footlocker, where the Cheetos are. Meow!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Palps is just odd, no matter what he does. And when did Gar-Gar begin to talk?
Stay out my footlocker.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It might seem an obvious combination, Becca, but not many have 1-2-3-4-5.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home