Saturday, October 07, 2006

Indigo

So, me and my author sat down and had a conference. It went something like this.

"Erifia," my author said, "I've got some bad news for you."

When your author says they have bad news for you, then you know it is really bad.

"What is it?" I whined as I threw myself on my author, and began to cry.

"Oh! Oh... No, Nothing like that. I guess me leading you on like that deserves a...



... Okay. No. As your author I am taking you out of the spotlight temporarily."

Who was my author replacing me with?

"Becca and Tatooine."

How did my author know what I was thinking?

"I'm your author. You'll be back. I promise."

"What are they going to be doing?"

"I've got a little something lined up, 'Becca the Magnificant and Tatooine the Tauntaun, in, The Search for the Bubblebubkin.'"

"I call Shenanagins!"

"No... You'll take it like a true character of mine, and do something to occupy yourself."

I huffed, and left my author's trailer. I went into my ship and did a Google search for Indigo.



Kind of makes you wonder how one child can represent an entire color.

If you'll excuse me, I've got some serious whining to do,

Hugs and Kisses (for everyone but my author.)
Erifia Apoc

PS. What was up with the rainbow colored text? Was my author bored on a saturday afternoon or something?

7 Comments:

Blogger Tash199 said...

I'M HAVING A PARTY IN 2 WEEKS! B THERE! NO SMOKING! SOME DRINKING! NO DRUNKIES! COME TO MY BLOG AND PSOT A COMMENT ON MY BLOG TO LET ME KNOW IF U WANNA COME!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Me thinks you were either watching Rainbo Bright and were inspired or you watched Robot Chicken and were inspired.

1:28 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Erifia! I need you there to visit!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Whoa, the rainbow colors! Kills my brain! I kid. What are you up too?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You whine? NEVER! *wink*

10:52 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

"The Search for the Bubblebubkin."
This should be interresting, indeed.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Tash199 said...

pleeze come to my party and my blog I'm desperate! only have 1 person coming Kriss and Ani pleeze I understand u and I enjoy ur blogs!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home