Friday, October 13, 2006

The Search for the Bubblebubkin; Part 5 (Tatooine)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today we are going to get my bubblebubkin!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Aunty Becca and me have been everywhere! We’ve met lots of people. And our last stop was to get the bubblebubkin. We arrived on Mommy’s jedi planet. And we went to the republic base, where The old mean guy stole my toy too.

When we entered all of the guys who look the same started doing weird stuff as Aunty Becca looked into their eyes. I didn’t care! I was getting my toy back! We arrived at the end of the hall and Aunty Becca opened the door. She walked in, and saw a picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He looked scary. I didn’t like him. She opened the picture and put in the password. I can count to five! 1 2 3 4 5. It clicked open, and I saw it. It was my bubblebubkin! I leapt into the vault and grabbed it. Aunty Becca made a OMPH! Sound and she landed on the floor next to me, and the vault closed.

No! It was dark, and I was scared. I hadn’t been this scared since that time I was on Hoth with Han Solo.

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Han Solo and Luke Skywalker were having a hard time, and they were looking at me funny.

“Look Luke, this is going to stink,” Solo said.

“What’s going to stink?” I asked, bouncing around.

“Uhm, you need to lay down Tatooine, I need to save Luke’s life…”

My eyes got wide, I looked at them, “What’s going to stink?”

Han Solo said, “I’m going to cut open your stomach; and use your intestines to warm Luke.”

“You’re sick!” I said, “That’s sick, you’re sick… Ewww… Gross… Gawd… I’d prefer death…”

Han Solo stated, “Come on, its for a noble cause!”

“Cut open your own intestines champ, I’m out of here…”

End Flashback

I began to cry. I began to whine. Aunty Becca found me and stroked my ears to calm me down.

“Aunty Becca… Why are we here?”

“I don’t know…”

That’s when behind us I heard some sounds. My ears perked and I turned. There was a blue light, and the wall opened up.

It was Okey-Doke Kablokey and Aunty Barriss!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


“Come on ya’ll!” He yelled, “We gots to get ya out of here.”

I followed him but I was angry at him. He hurt my mommy! When I followed him, on the outside of the compound, we got into Mommy’s ship, and we all flew to coruscant.

“Thanks Aunty Barriss,” I said softly.

That’s when Okey-doke came back. He looked at me.

“No! You hurt Mommy! You made mommy sick! Mommy would still love me if it wasn’t for you.” I grabbed my bubblebubkin and went to my room.

If scuse me!
-Me!

FIVE! I can count to FIVE!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Your welcome Tatooine!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tatooine, you deserve your bubbkebukibn if vyou can count to five.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Would have liked to have seen the look on Obiwan's face tho.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tattoine, you are invited to my 300th post which will appear Sunday night British time until Tuesday night. Hope to see you there!

Don't forget to bring your Mommy and Aunt Becca.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Palpataine sure wears a lot of lipstick.

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home