Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Interlude: My date with the Prof, final.

(Readith Here to see their perception.)

Together Prof and I walked away from the remains of the restaurant and towards the center of the city we were in. It was an interesting place, because somehow it was still light out, and the moon was very close, and the sea was over this berm, and together this gust of wind blasted us.

We were headed towards my ship. I spoke with him briefly about the events that were going on with the temple. I explained why I was unsure of the reason I was made Master. Professor explained about his recent adventure with Jon.

He however, left out something I had heard about through the grapevine. I heard it from Ani, who heard it from Kriss, who heard it from NandeHi, who heard it from Jaba, who heard it from Picard, who heard it from Vampirella, who heard it from Jon Jonnz, who heard it from Synth Lynn, who was involved with Koma, who came to rescue of Henchman, who stole Magdelena, which made Prof mad, and he became a being known as Onslaught.

We continued walking, and we came across Tak dancing. He has a sign saying, “Save AOC.” He’s a champ, I dropped sixty credits into a marine helmet. Soon thereafter we arrived at my ship.

“What about you, prof?” I asked, “How are you getting back to… Earith?”

“Oh, I’ll be alright, I’ve an unbelievable taxi service.”

“Well our date wasn’t boring,” I said, “I like it that way.”

“Indeed. I had a wonderful time. Just the thing I needed to take my mind off things.” Becoming a being of indescribable and somewhat wimpy evil, “Thank you very much Erifia, not least for saving my life. I hope we can get together again.”

“Sure, give me a call sometime.”

I gave him another kiss on the cheek. I waved at him I leapt onto the ship, and kicked in the Langorian hyper thrusters, and flew off…

If you’ll excuse, I like dating, I want another, and another, with all different people,

XOXOXOXOXO,
Erifia Apoc

6 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

Tak dancing??? Stars, your kidding right?

3:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw him do that once, dance... it's not right I tell you.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

You really must stop kissing people.

3:19 AM  
Blogger Becca the Magnificant said...

Oh No you didn't!

*Snap Snap*

You back up off my girl's grill...

*Snap*

I mean... I don't know.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I had a great time and would definitely like to do it again some day.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

I thought it went well ;)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home