Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Search for the Bubblebubkin; Final Part (Becca)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I slapped him twice I think. Maybe three times, I don’t know, once I was finished I said, “Thank you for saving us. But this doesn’t change anything between us, you hurt Erifia.”

We landed at the temple, and he left the ship. Barriss smiled at me, and I curtseyed, “Thank you very much Barriss.”

She nodded and left the ship. I laid down. It was a long couple of days, and I don’t know… I was really tired. I woke that night, and Erifia was sitting there thinking. It startled me, and I looked at her very confused.

“I don’t know?” I asked her.

“I’m back. Yoda made me a master. I missed you two,” She responded.

“That sums it up,” I responded to her, “We’ve had a…”

“Adventure that was all because of Tatooine’s Bubblebubkin?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Yes, I don’t know how you knew?”

“Because I stored a disk in it. I knew it would be safe with Tatooine, who would look in a child’s toy? It was foolhardy on my part.”

“Yes it was,” I said angrily.

“Yes it was,” she responded, “I’m going to go lay down with my baby. By the way, I am adding a bonus to your paycheck.”

I hadn’t felt this used since that one time when I was working on the starship enterprise in the RS department.

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Captain Kirk stood, “Okay-Today-We-Are-Going-to-Take-Mr. Spock- McCoy-and-you-in-the-red-shirt.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“I don’t know, what’s the mission.”

“Its-A-Mission-One-Of-us-will-not-be-returning-from.”

I sighed. This wasn’t going to go well for me. I walked onto the teleporter and we were beamed onto the planet. As soon as we appeared these big things came out of nowhere, and began to shoot at us with red beams coming from their hands. Captain Kirk grabbed me, held me in front of him, and a beam hit me in the leg.

“Ouch! That hurt… No! No! I’m out of here…”

“But-We-Need-a-Redshirt.”

“Scotty, beam me up,” I said into my little symbol thingy.

End Flashback

I smiled, and laid back down on the couch. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. In the morning we were all on a foreign planet.

Erifia wasn’t here, but Tatooine was bouncing off the walls.

“I love you Aunty Becca!” He screeched, “Thanks for making everything better, and bringing mommy and my bubblebubkin back.”

I shrugged, “I don’t know what I did, but you’re welcome little guy...”

“Good,” he said, “’cause I made a mess in the room.”

I stood and began to chase after him as he ran from me and locked the door to Erifia’s room behind him.

“I’ll get you, you little runt!”

I sighed and got out the bucket and the mop.

-Becca

Ps. 5

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You got it back! Whhohoo! I'm happy for you!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

*gumbles* A master... O.o *gumbles some more*

12:14 AM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! Lost is now found. Purr!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

See, I knew you would find it.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Well Becca, you do know how to make someone happy. Even if they get on your nevers.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home