Thursday, October 05, 2006

I have much to teach you, young Offee

(There is more than this to be seen, Click here to know what I mean.)


“Barriss. I cannot teach you more until you are willing to learn. Do you want to hear what I have to say?”

“Yes, I would like to hear what you have to say,” she said softly.

“You have to let yourself feel these things. If you don’t you’ll build up and want to kill everyone you care for. See what’s it done to you? You’ve contained resentment for Lumaniara and now it is hurting you.”

“I don’t know how to let myself feel those things, Erifia,” She laid her head down and began to cry.

“I can teach you,” I said, squeezed her shoulder softly.

“But would you take me on, knowing that I want to kill you,” she asked as she grabbed my hand.

“Eh… That’s no big deal. Everyone wants to kill me, why not you too?”

“No, Master! That’s not the way it should be.” Barriss stated.

“Let’s start with this, I am ordering you to yell at me knight. Hit me if you want. I want you to yell and yell, yell at me about all the things I’ve done to you.”

She looked at me, waiting for me to tell her it was a joke, “I don’t yell much, and why would I yell at you?”

“Because I ordered you to, knight,” I said in an almost demeaning way.

“I’M NOT A KNIGHT! I’M STILL A PADAWAN!” She yelled at me, and she grabbed her padawan braid out, and showed it while yelling, “SEE THIS? UNTIL THE COUNCIL REMOVES THIS, I’M STILL A PADAWAN!”

“Oh, that’s right,” I said trying to edge her on, “You’re just a useless padawan.” My master had done this to me a long time ago.

“EVEN THOUGH I AM A PADAWAN, I’M NOT USELESS,” she yelled at me.

“Prove it, Padawan. Yell at me! Useless jedi. What have you done?” Please Barriss… Break… Break so I don’t have to yell at you anymore.

“I’VE LEARNED TO BE A JEDI HEALER,” she yelled at me.

This wasn’t working, “Yet you hit me? You want to kill me,” I sat up, and I pushed her shoulder. Let it out Barriss. Please, “What kind of a healer are you?” One that has saved my life, twice.

“BECAUSE YOU ARE WHAT I CAN’T BE!” she yelled. Jealousy.

“Yeah?” I shoved her again, “I’m a Jedi Knight! I love being a Jedi Knight! I loved it so much, they made me a Master. I’ve been a knight for three years! Loving every single minute of it… Oh, you’re just a silly padawan, huh?”

“NO! BECAUSE YOU’RE A FIGHTER AND I’M NOT!” She yelled again.

I punched her. Nothing damaging, I hit her in the cheek, “Then fight with me.”

“NO!” She slapped my face, and uppercutted me in the stomach. I doubled over, and I back handed. Once again not hitting her to hurt her, just to get her to release even more of the anger.

“No, Erifia I won’t hit you again,” she spoke she then narrowed her eyes, “Not while you’re hurt.”

“That shows how useless of a healer you are,” Barriss don’t give into your anger, release it…

“I’M NOT A USELESS HEALER,” she yelled as a volley of blows landed. Hit after hit, one to my face, to my stomach, to my legs, to my arms, to my chest, to my lekkus, to my arms, to my head, my cheek, my lekkus. Each one hurting a little more, and a little more.

I stumbled backwards dropping into a big chair, “Now how do you feel?” I asked with a little bit of a smile, in soft tones.

She fell to her knees, I spat out a little blood, “Like a weight has been taken off of my shoulders.”

I smiled at her, “Good. Now I’ve got so much to teach you… But If you’ll excuse me, I think I need to inject myself with bacta and take a nap…”

“Teach?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I responded, “Teach you how to live with your emotions so they don’t make you explode.”

I fell cozily asleep knowing in her fragile state she could kill me at any time,

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to wake tomorrow,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author’s Note:

Its Thursday again, and you know that means. Blogger Dedication day! Today on my radio show I will be dedicating a song out to Captain Typho.



To listen, Click Here.

Tune in from 2-6 EST, and listen for me. The song will be played about 3:00 – 3:15.

(Currently at 11:24 EST, we are having some problems getting the site to work, I will complain and should have it running soon. If there is any change in the web address, or for a temporary fix, I will post it here for you.)



Updated Info at 1:58 EST. Radio Station went down because of the violent storm we had here last night. I was told it will be fixed. Check it every 15 - 30 mins. I will tell what song I played tonight, once the show is over.

Updated Info at 4:21 EST. Played "Behind Blue Eyes - The Who" I thought it fit for Typho for a dose of Irony and because of the lyrics that kind of match with how he plays his character.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jedi Healer said...

If I told you once that I won't hurt you Erifia!! Then I've told you a least 20 ot 30 time that I would not hurt you.

Besides you've always been my friend, but maybe that was a one-sided thing anyway.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I can stop you know?

Clearly, you and I care in differnt ways, and if you don't know I care about you. Then, Phewshaw.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

But you just hit me twice. How can I trust that you really value our friendship?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! I hope I'll be able to hear this song. :D

1:03 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wish I could pick up your radio show.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

We all do, Jean-Luc Picard!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Me too! Argh!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry I couldn't hear the show, but I looked up the lyrics. How do they remind you of me?

10:23 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

"No one knows what it's like

To be the bad man."

Somehow you always get blames for your relationship problems with Jardena.

"No one bites back as hard

On their anger

None of my pain and woe

Can show through"

I think deep down somewhere, you've got some anger you won't let go of, Its only showed up a little in your journals.

"When my fist clenches, crack it open

Before I use it and lose my cool

When I smile, tell me some bad news

Before I laugh and act like a fool"

You always seem to be in control of most situations, and you don't like going to violence, in situations that could be potentially violent.

"If I shiver, please give me a blanket

Keep me warm, let me wear your coat"

I seem to remember complaining about being cold and seeking Jardena on that train.

"Behind blue eyes"

Going for some Irony. Your eyes are blue, and Eyes implies Plural.

Things that don't apply to you.

"But my dreams

They aren't as empty

As my conscience seems to be"

That has nothing to do with you. At all.

"My love is vengeance

That's never free"

I don't see that at all...

Okay, I'm done. :)

10:51 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm not entirely sure what a padawan is, but it sounds nasty.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Couldn't pick up the show at all on Thurs and still can't get to the station online. Must have been a hum-dinger of a storm.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home