Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Search for the Bubblebubkin; Part 3 (Tatooine)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So Aunty Becca and I went out looking for my bubblebubkin yesterday. We didn’t find it. Mommy hasn’t been back, and we stole the ship! Mommy is not going to be happy. She was taking us to Naboo.

Once we get there we are supposed to look for a Pretty Lady! She is going to help me find my bubblebubkin!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Once we got on Naboo, I began to bounce around the cabin. I was going to get my bubblebubkin back. Aunty Becca took me on the leash to the center of town, the shopping mall.

“Excuse me?” I said, “I’m looking for a Pretty lady! Can you tell me where she is?!”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The man turned. He only had one eye. I hadn’t seen a Cyclops since that one time on Earth.

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There was a man with red eyes, and he had me cornered in a cave.

“What’s your name?”

“Tatooine,” I said scared.

“Prepare to become my dinner Tatooine, I am very hungry, and I haven’t eaten Tauntaun for a long time.”

I rushed towards him, and my tusks went into his eyes. He grabbed his eyes, and he ran to the door and opened it. I ran out among a flock of sheep.

“Tatooine has blinded me! Tatooine has blinded me!”

I looked up on the hill, and Storm and Professor Xwere there, and Professor X said, “If an entire planet wanted him blind than he deserved it.”

End Flashback.


He scared me at first but then he petted my head. He rubbed it rough and behind my ear. I smiled. I like him.

“Pretty lady? What’s her name?”

Aunty Becca said, “Uhm… I don’t know… I think its… Uhm…”

“Pretty lady!” I yelled as I jumped into the air, “She’s going to help me find my bubblebubkin.”

Aunty Becca began to say some names, “Jennifer… Jenny… JeskaJolrael…”

“Jardena,” the one eyed man said, “Is her name Jardena?”

I jumped up and down, “Yes! Pretty Lady is Jardena!”

“I’m Captain Typho. She’s in the mall here, go up the stairs and into Gorge and Gorgeous, the female battle armor store.”

“Thank you Nice Cyclops!” I screamed as I licked his hand and ran Aunty Becca up the stairs.

Inside the store with lots of shiny shirts, the pretty lady was standing there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Hi Pretty Lady! I’m looking my Bubblebubkin! Have you seen it?”

She thought for a second, “You must be Becca and Tatooine. Tak told me you would be coming. I haven’t heard of any missions for any of my clones for a toy. But… But… I do know of someone looking for something of Erifia’s. So maybe if you check with Ani Skywalkerand Kriss. They might know something. They’ve been with Padme, I’d start there.”

“Thanks Pretty Lady!” I shouted excitedly.

We were going to go and get back my Bubblebubkin!

If scuze me!
-me

TWO! I can count to Two!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tatooine, the Pretty Ladsy was helpful, wasn't she?

Now try and count to three...

1:50 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Did you have to name it Tatooine? *sigh*

10:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ani, not everyone hates that name. I like it. :-)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Gar-Gar The Cat said...

I'll be your bubblebubkin. Purrrrr!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww! What a cute pet. I want one too. The tauntaun, I mean.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home