Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The Search for the Bubblebubkin; Part 2 (Becca)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last night, a man came into Erifia’s Ship and he grabbed Tatooine’s Toy. Erifia was paying me good money everyday to keep the ship clean and to keep her tauntaun happy. So I had to get her tauntaun its little toy I don’t know… Its…

His Bubblebubkin.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He’s not very good company… I mean… I don’t know, he’s like a five year old, he can like scarcely talk. Well, he can talk cause he has a translator… But I don’t know.

So I put his leash on and I took him outside.

“Can you smell your bubblebubkin?”

“Uh-huh! I can smell it Aunty Becca! I can smell him too!”

“What’s he smell like?”

“Uhm! Let me smell…”

So the little guy led me towards the Coruscant center of activity. There was a mall and such things. He pulled me up to man in white armor.

“Him!” he said excitedly, “Him!”

I tapped his shoulder, “Excuse me…I uhm… I don’t know how to say this sir… But Uhm… Could you give me his toy back?”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He turned and looked at me, “TK - 266, here. You’re Erifia Apoc’s sidekick. Aren’t you?”

“Yes… Can you give him his toy back?”

He pet Tatooine’s head, and removed his helmet.

“He looked like me right?”

“I don’t know. I guess,” I replied.

He laughed. Was he laughing at me? Why would he be laughing at me?

“Can I have it back please mister?” Tatooine asked.

TK – 266 spoke, “Look dear. I know you don’t know a lot of things. But I am a clone. There are thousands upon thousands of people who smell and look exactly like me in the army. Perhaps you should check with my boss, Jardena. She may know something about the theft of a tauntaun’s toy.”

I haven’t felt this stupid since that time I thought it would be cool to dress up like Smurfette.

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don’t know… I will never bring this up again… Never… Ever.

End Flashback

“Where is she?”

“She’s currently on R and R in Naboo.”

“Rags and Rollers?” I asked, “I don’t know where that place is anyway…”

“Rest and Relaxation. Naboo should be programmed in Erifia’s computer.”

I sighed, and Tatooine cried, as Tk – 266 rubbed Tatooine’s head, “Good luck… You’re going to need it.”

-Becca

PS. 6

7 Comments:

Blogger Skywalker said...

Smurfette? *snort* I can fit her in my pocket. :-P

12:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rags and Rollers? LMAO! I think Ani gets his hair care stuff from there...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Here a clone...
There a clone...
Everywhere a clone, clone...

1:02 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Go for it, Becca! I know you can do it!

1:37 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Clones stealing bubblebubkins -- what IS this world coming to?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You can't really trust clones. I bet he was lying.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

Well, don't come looking for me. Becasue I don't have the silly thing.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home