Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Interlude: My date with the Prof part 3

(Readith Here to see their perception.)

“Sorry Love,” he responded, “What kind of rep would I ‘ave if I just let a pigeon go because someone offered me more money?”

He launched another barrage of mini-missiles. Boy was he even more loaded with ammo than I imagined. They however were aimed at the ceiling, and when they hit, the ceiling collapsed. I did a cartwheel and landed safely away. I turned to see if Prof was okay.

That’s when Jango turned his full attention to me. He released a volley of shots at me, and by instinct his clumsy and imprecise shots were deflected by stroke after stroke of my purple lightsaber. My baby-doll. I kept walking forward.

I’m sure Jango knew what this meant. He kicked on his jets, and flew across the dining room. I force-leapt after him. I hit him hard into the chest, and he flew towards a back wall knocking bricks and more ceiling down around him.

“How did you find him?” I asked and I feinted with my saber. I didn’t mean to kill him, just to make him expend some more energy.

“Idiot made reservations ‘ere,” he chuckled, “He used their telepathic logging system, as soon as his name hit their system-“ he took off into the air. Tricky little bugger he was, “My system flashed and I came here.”

He finished by firing two more missiles at me. I leapt into the air, and spun allowing the missiles to pass on either side of me. I used the force of the explosion to force jump forward, and I threw my purple saber, meeting it with his guns, and I brought it back to me.

I rushed forward, and grabbed my saber from midair, and as he tired to fire a point blank wrist rocket at me, I round house kicked him. The Wrist-Rocket Launcher went into a ruined pillar, and it shorted.

He activated his jets again, but I cut into them with the saber, and I brought my elbow to his cheek, and kneed him in the stomach, and I brought the hilt of saber down, denting his helmet knocking him into the ground.

The civilian police came and took Fett away. I smiled. That was nice. I should have more dates like that.

“My hero,” Prof said.

“Still hungry?” I asked joking of course.

“You were incredible, I’ve never seen such grace and beauty,” Now that was a compliment.

I smiled, I had to, how couldn’t I? I dropped my eyes to the ground, and said, “Thank you… You really liked that?”

“Oh yes,” he said and he leaned into kiss me.

I was taken back. What? I leaned back a bit, and kissed his cheek. That was a little fast.

“Not on a first date Prof, Sorry…” That was how the rules went right? I wouldn’t mind a kiss on the cheek. But that seemed a little fast.

If you’ll excuse me, I need to help the Prof out of this terribly ruined restaurant,

Hugs and Kisses (to the cheek),
Erifia Apoc

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Certainly don't think me forward, Erifia. I was just flush from the victory of combat.

Your force skills are most impressive. Are you born with them or can they be taught?

7:03 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Did Jango always have a cockney accent?

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That was an interesting first date.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home