Sunday, October 01, 2006

Interlude: My date with the Prof part 2.

(Readith Here to see their perception.)

“Jango Fett? Jango Fett!” He asked with fear in his voice, “Who on earth is Jango Fett?” He regained his composure.

“No one from Earth Prof, He’s a tough bounty hunter, he’s from my galaxy.” I held my sabers ready. Waiting for him to fire his blasters.

He launched a missle towards me, and I force shoved it away from me. Why do all my dates never work out well?

“I am Master Erifia Apoc!” I shouted. It sounded good, right? I then yelled at him, “Stand down immediately Champ, or we will go to war, and I have too much respect for you to kill you under the circumstances!”

“Not until I get my pigeon, love!” He responded. He fired at the ceiling, and sparks flew all about. This was no big deal. I’ve been on Mustafar before, sparks don’t hurt at all.

“There are innocents about, champ. Who are you after?” I had to get him away from these people. If he stayed here, the casualty rate may rise, and that doesn’t look good for a brand new Master.

“Baldy there, love.” He responded.

I almost laughed. Prof was some sort of puppet master, all he had to do was think, and Jango went away. I waited, pointing at Jango, coolly. Kind of saying… Get him Prof!

“Prof?” I asked, hoping he was waiting for a good time, rather than have to fight with Jango, I wanted to get him talking, “Who put the bounty up?”

“The Shi’ar Empire?”

“What the frell is the Shi’ar Empire? And I bet I can pay you more to go away.”

If you’ll excuse me, this is going to be a real expensive date,

Sabered Hugs, and Explosive Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

7 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I'm very impressed with how your handling this high-stress combat situation, my dear. You seem totally calm and in charge.

Unfortunately my psionics don't seem to be working on him. He has some sort of blocker. I'm afraid I may not be much use in this encounter.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who would put a price on your head?

1:24 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Now that's a name I really don't care to hear. Jango Fett.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

congrats on the mastership. *glares* No commnet on Jango.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Maybe someday you'll have a nice first date.


I wouldn't bet on it, though...

1:41 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I was just thinking that poor Erifia certainly does have some bad luck when it comes to men...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Justice said...

hmmmm

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home